Cube Weaning Chair
As your child transitions from liquid to solid foods, you may wish to change how they receive their food. Sitting in a WoodStyle Cube Weaning Chair has many benefits:
- Sitting with their feet on the floor is more comfortable and the high back and sides improves posture.
- Your child learns to eat as they see their parents and siblings do.
- They gain independence, being able to join and leave the table on their own (no lifting into a high chair)
- They can learn table manners right from the start, and
- Learn to clear and clean their own table.
The concept of the Weaning Chair is part of the Montessori Method of Education but it makes great sense no matter how you choose to rear your little one.
- Ideal for children 6 months to 2-3 years old.
- Seat has two heights 13cm and 18cm. Just flip over to change height.
- High back and sides for support.
- Place on front side to make a table for eating or arts and crafts.
- Rounded edges and big places to hold on make it easy for small hands to grip. Easy for your child to get in and out on their own.
- Even the crawling babies can pull them selves up on to the chair.
- Light enough for your child to move around.
- Cube shape makes it completely stable, cannot fall over.
- Part of the Montessori Method of Education.
Size: 30 x 30 x 30cm
Material: imported Baltic Birch Ply.
Finish: Natural Hard Wax Oil that is non toxic and safe for children.
Ships fully assembled. No fasteners.
A second cube chair as a matching table. See our two for a better price deal above.
Add our one of our Toddler Tables, which is the perfect height as a larger table for children over 12 months.